- Make a list of you areas that need the most attention. For example, your bathroom cabinets, your refrigerator, your pantry, your pots & pans, your gift wrap supplies, etc.
- Pick a project to start with. There are a couple of ways to go. Pick the area that needs the most attention or pick the project you can do the fastest. Both will give you a great sense of accomplishment and inspire you to keep going.
- Come up with a plan. Think about how you can make that area the most workable for you. Remember your organization won’t look just like someone else’s.
- Set a time limit. For smaller projects, you can just set aside some time one afternoon. Bigger projects could take a week or a month. Just set a time in which you’d like to accomplish the project and work towards that goal.
- Work the plan. You know what you need to do, how you plan to do it and the time frame in which you want to do it. Now you just do it.
- Enjoy the results.
Are you “born organized”? If not, what area in your house needs the most attention?
This post linked to:
WFMW at We Are THAT Family