3 tsp. bread machine yeast
1/4 c. unsalted butter, softened and then microwaved about 10 seconds to melt a little
1 c. brown sugar
3 tsp. cinnamon
- Add ingredients for rolls into bread machine pan in order listed or according to manufacturer’s suggestion.
- Set machine to dough setting and let it do its work.
- When dough is finished, remove from pan onto lightly floured surface, cover with a towel and let rest for approx. 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll dough into 12 x 18 rectangle.
- Coat top of dough with butter.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over butter.
- Roll dough up and cut into individual rolls using unflavored dental floss. Just slide floss under dough, cross at top and pull tight to cut. (This keeps the dough from getting squished during cutting.)
- Place rolls in 9 x 13 baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- While rolls are baking, blend cream cheese and butter together with mixer. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Top baked cinnamon rolls with icing and enjoy.
- Yields 12-15 rolls.
I’m Lovin’ It at Tidy Mom
Count Down to 2013: Best Breakfast Recipes at Finding Joy In My Kitchen