And so you and your picky eaters can enjoy it too, here’s the recipe.
- Cook elbow macaroni al dente according to directions on package.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet or Dutch Oven over medium heat.
- Add ground beef/turkey, brown & crumble.
- Add onion & bell pepper and cook until onion begins to soften.
- Add sugar, tomato paste, tomato sauce, ketchup, cooked macaroni, water, salt & pepper.
- Stir and allow to simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Serves 4-6.
Subscribe to Frugal & Focused and get ideas and encouragement delivered to your inbox.
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner