- Bake graham crackers according to directions.
- Let graham crackers cool to room temperature and then place them in freezer for approximately 10 minutes to chill.
- Remove and spread 1 T. marshmallow fluff on graham cracker.
- Top with approximately 2 T. of vanilla ice cream.
- Place second cracker on top and squeeze down until ice cream spreads out to edges of graham crackers. You can smooth out the ice cream with the back of a spoon at this point.
- Place on tray and put in freezer for 15-30 minutes.
- Remove, roll in mini chips and enjoy.
- If you’re not ready to eat them, wrap them individually in plastic wrap and place back in freezer until ready to enjoy.
We found that the extra freezing steps were necessary to keep these from becoming too melty to enjoy. You have to practice a bit of patience while assembling these but the results are worth it. Hope you enjoy!
Strut Your Stuff Saturdays at Six Sisters’ Stuff
Tutorial Link Party at The Creative Orchard
*This post contains a referral link.