Welcome to the February recipe swap here at Frugal & Focused. This month we’re sharing recipes for all things chocolate! Link up your favorite recipes that include chocolate.
I love making treats for my family for Valentine’s Day and you can be sure that there is always some chocolate included in the treats. A couple of years ago I included a family favorite, Caramel Brownie Bites, in their boxes.
Of course, I love chocolate anytime of the day. Sometimes I even start my day with chocolate, like with Chocolate & Biscuits. If you haven’t tried it, I highly recommend it.
Now, it’s your turn to share your favorite chocolate recipes. Feel free to share more than one cookie recipe if you’d like. I’ll be featuring my favorite recipes next Friday so be sure to check back. I will also be adding this post and the featured post to my Monthly Recipe Swap Pinterest Board. I can’t wait to see what you have to share!
- Please link directly to your recipe post(s) and not to your blog’s main page.
- Please link back to the Monthly Recipe Swap post here at Frugal & Focused.
- Please visit at least a few of the other bloggers that leave a link and try to leave comments as well. Linkys are a great way to find other blogs and get to know other bloggers.
- Feel free to use the banner above in your post. Just right click and save it to your computer and then upload it to your post.
- Please note: By submitting your link, you are granting permission for me to use one of your photos in the feature post.
If this is your first time participating take a moment to read the full Monthly Recipe Swap Guidelines.