Parents, would you like a resource to help your children develop compassionate hearts toward others? Compassion Explorer Magazine introduces children to world poverty while teaching them all about the compassionate heart of God.
Right now you can get a free year of Compassion Explorer Magazine.
The magazine offers:
- Fun craft projects, activities and games for kids
- Recipes from around the world for snacks and meals
- Devotionals that teach children about God’s heart for the world
- Pictures that show the daily life of children in developing countries
- Stories of caring kids creatively helping children in poverty
- Access to the free iPad version of Compassion Explorer Magazine
I’ve already ordered mine and can’t wait to receive it. I’m looking forward to the conversations I will get to have with my children based on what we find inside the magazines we receive and seeing how they grow in compassion for others.
Disclosure: Information provided by Compassion. No compensation was received.