This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure statement for more details.
Several years ago I figured out that if I was going to get through a day with young kids without being completely frazzled and worn out, I needed to prepare for the day. Initially my goal was to just have some quiet time to read my Bible and spend time in prayer before everyone else was awake. It was hard at first. I certainly didn’t like getting up that early but I adjusted and began to look forward to my morning quiet time.
Over time I developed a simple routine to help me get a few things accomplished and make the morning run a little smoother. However, even after all this time there are still mornings I struggle with focus and follow through and feel like I’m just spinning my wheels.
I was excited to hear about Crystal Paine’s new course Make Over Your Mornings. It’s a 14 day online course that will help you “revolutionize your productivity, streamline your routines, invest in things that truly matter, and find more joy and peace in the process.”*
Do any of these apply to you?
- You wake up feeling like your running behind.
- You’re constantly busy but feel you have very little to show for your effort.
- You’re worn out and worn down by all you have to do.
- You wish you had time to refuel your tank, improve your health, invest in your family, or just breathe.
If so, then it’s time to make over your mornings.
You may be thinking that you’re already overwhelmed and can’t possibly add a course to your packed schedule. Thankfully, all you need is 15 minutes or less each day to devote to the course work that in the long run will help you find more joy and peace in your mornings. I say that’s worth making time for.
This course launches today and there is a great launch day special for this course with special prices offered throughout the day. Here’s the schedule.
7 a.m. – 12 p.m. ET – $7
12 p.m. – 5 p.m. ET $10
5 p.m. – 12 a.m. ET $13
The earlier you buy the more you save.
What do you get with your purchase?
- 14 high-quality videos with motivational encouragement from Crystal — one for each day of the course.
- A behind-the-scenes peek into Crystal and her family’s everyday home and lives via short video clips throughout the course.
- A comprehensive workbook with 14 chapters filled with practical ideas and inspirational encouragement.
- Daily projects to guide you on your 14-day journey and help you implement and apply what you learned from the daily video and chapter.
- Printable worksheets to walk you step-by-step through some of the projects and motivate you to follow through.
- Additional links and resources for each day, if you’d like to dig deeper on a subject.
In addition, 25% of all sales made today (6/2) will be donated to help provide a two-room classroom and Enviroloo facilities to the Reagoboka Centre in South Africa.
So what are you waiting for? Visit Make Over Your Mornings to learn more about his course and take advantage of the fabulous launch day pricing.
*From the Make Over Your Mornings website.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure statement for more details.