I love fall! It’s not quite the same in Florida as it was when we liver further north, but it’s always a beautiful time of year. The colors are vibrant and the air is crisp and refreshing.
The cooler weather lends itself to spending time outdoors enjoying lots of fun fall activities with the family. Some of my favorite memories with my kids were made in the fall as we visited pumpkin patches, attended fall festivals, and jumped in leaves.
To help you make the most of this beautiful time of year, here are some fun ways to make memories with your family.
20 Fun Fall Activities For The Family
- Take a scenic drive and enjoy the beautiful fall color.
- Go on a leaf hunt.
- Make leaf rubbings with the leaves your found on your hunt.
- Eat caramel apples.
- Take a walk and collect pinecones and acorns.
- Use those pinecones to make a wreath or garland for your home.
- Decorate your house for fall.
- Rake leaves and jump in them.
- Enjoy an evening around the fire pit.
- Go to a football game.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Carve or paint a pumpkin.
- Roast pumpkin seeds.
- Go to a fall festival.
- Take a hike.
- Go apple picking.
- Bake an apple pie.
- Visit a corn maze.
- Go on a hay ride.
- Create a family gratitude list.
And to make it super easy for you to check items off this list, I turned it into a free printable.
Click the picture or link above to print your free printable. These are for personal use only please.
Now go create some wonderful family memories.
What is your favorite way to enjoy fall?
- 5 Fun Ways To Spend A Fall Afternoon
- Happy Fall Y’all Printable
- Psalm 100:4-5 Thanksgiving Printable