Hello friends! After taking a detour in October for my 31 Days Of Healthy Dinner Ideas series, I’m back to my regular weekly menu plan.
I am so glad I decided to do that series. It was a lot of work but now I have a great resource of healthy dinner ideas to help plan my menu each week and since it’s available here on the blog, you can use it too.
We finished up with football season this past week so our schedules will ease up quite a bit as we head into the holidays. I’m very thankful for that.
This past weekend was not only our last game but homecoming as well. We also had family in town for a visit which was nice. It was all a lot of fun with some crazy busy thrown in.
This week I’m looking forward to being home a little more and focusing on some projects that were pushed aside over the last several weeks.
Here’s a look at our menu for the week.
- Blueberry Vanilla Scones (GF) – I made these this weekend using coconut sugar as the sweetener and they are yummy.
- Peanut Butter Banana Wraps
- Pumpkin Muffins – I made these this weekend as well and subbed Einkorn flour, coconut sugar, and almond milk. I’ve made these before and they are really great muffins.
- Breakfast Burritos
- Paleo Chicken Fajita Bowl
- Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps
- Sandwich Night
- Homemade Pizza
- Crockpot Salsa Beef – from the freezer
- Takeout or Leftovers
Sharing this post here:
Menu Plan Monday at Orgjunkie.com