Hello, friends! Welcome to the first full week of December. I am way behind on decorating for Christmas this year but I’m close to finishing up my Christmas shopping. We’re going to start working on decorating today and will hopefully get the tree decorated tonight.
We’ve already attended our first event of the Christmas season. Our life group party was this past Friday night. We always play Dirty Santa and it’s always a lot of fun. We have a band concert, a band Christmas festival, and a Christmas concert at church to attend this week.
With so much activity, it can be a challenge to find those moments of stillness to be mindful of the One we’re celebrating. That’s why it’s so important to simplify so we can focus on Christ this Christmas.
One way I simplify is by creating a menu plan. Knowing what I’m going to make helps me get a simple and nutritious meal on the table with less stress.
Here’s what we’ll be eating this week.
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Bars
- Peanut Butter Banana Wraps
- Eggs, Veggies
- Smoked Pulled Pork Enchiladas with Mole Sauce (Hubby is making this using leftover smoked pulled pork from the freezer.)
- Mini Turkey Meatloaves, Mashed Potatoes (cauliflower for me), Salad
- Dinner at Church – Christmas Dinner for Kids’ Quarters Leaders
- Crock Pot Potato Soup for the family. Cauliflower Soup for me.
- Homemade Pizza
Sharing this post here:
Menu Plan Monday at Orgjunkie.com